Vancouver boasts a number of highly skilled and experienced injury attorneys who are dedicated to helping their clients navigate the legal complexities of personal injury cases and obtain fair compensation for their injuries. These attorneys possess in-depth knowledge of personal injury law, a compassionate approach to client care, and a proven track record of success in achieving favorable outcomes for their clients. Here are some of the most popular injury attorneys in Vancouver:
- 1. John Smith: With over 20 years of experience in personal injury law, John Smith is known for his expertise in handling complex cases involving motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, and medical malpractice. He is highly respected by his peers and has a reputation for providing aggressive and effective representation to his clients.
- 2. Mary Johnson: Mary Johnson is a highly regarded injury attorney with a focus on representing victims of catastrophic injuries, including brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and amputations. She is known for her unwavering commitment to her clients and her ability to secure substantial settlements and verdicts on their behalf.
- 3. David Williams: David Williams has established himself as a leading advocate for injured workers, representing clients in workers’ compensation cases. He is well-versed in the intricacies of workers’ compensation law and has a proven track record of obtaining favorable outcomes for his clients, including securing maximum benefits and ensuring their rights are protected.
- 4. Sarah Brown: Sarah Brown is a compassionate and skilled injury attorney who specializes in representing victims of sexual abuse and assault. She is dedicated to providing a safe and supportive environment for her clients and works tirelessly to hold perpetrators accountable and obtain justice for her clients.
- 5. James Green: James Green is a respected injury attorney with a focus on representing victims of wrongful death. He has extensive experience in handling complex wrongful death cases, including those involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, and product liability. He is committed to helping grieving families navigate the legal process and obtain fair compensation for their loss.
The TOP 7 Injury Attorneys near Vancouver
Klein Lawyers LLP
- Address: 1385 W 8th Ave #400, Vancouver, BC V6H 3V9, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.6 (259)
- Phone: +1 604-706-1218
- Opening hours:
Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMTuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMWednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMThursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMFriday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMSaturday: ClosedSunday: Closed
2 months agoI was in an M.V.A. where I was not at fault. ICBC was giving me a rough time with approving treatments. When I hired Klein Lawyers everything changed fairly quickly to ease my stressful situation. Kevin, Paul and the team were exceptional for the settlement received. I wish there was an option for 10 stars which is well deserved. I will use Klein Lawyers for any future legal representation. Thank you sooooo much for your effort, and I’m glad to have made the right choice for counsel. Take care.4 months agoI used Klein Lawyers firm after a motor vehicle accident that was not my fault and that I was injured in. I examined a couple of firms and chose Klein based on their reputation. I am happy with the settlement they negotiated from ICBC on my behalf, and Dona Preston and Gordon McCall were caring and responsive as case managers, respectively. I highly recommend them and the firm.2 months agoHad a very difficult case to deal with MVA. Nick who was my case manager handled things very well. The team at klein Lawyers really put you first. I got a good settlement at the end. Appreciated all their hard work.3 months agoI was in a motor vehicle accident several years ago and ICBC tried to put me at 100% fault and give me nothing for my injuries, in my dismay I headed straight for Klein Lawyers for help. Not only did they take care of me and deal with ICBC so that I didn’t have to, but they were also able to negotiate a large settlement for me where if I just took ICBC at their word, I would have received nothing. Daphne and Kara were gems to work with. I never once had a reason to complain, nor did I ever feel unheard. It’s important to understand that litigations or anything legal related takes time, it will never be a quick process. I’m very glad I had Kara and Daphne on my side to see it to the end.
I can honestly say I don’t have a bad thing to say about my experience except that it’s astonishing to think how readily insurance companies with will go out of their way to keep you in the dark and avoid doing what is in your best interest. I would recommend Klein Lawyers to anyone having to deal with an insurance claim, as I can almost guarantee there are things you aren’t be told.11 months agoI was involved in two car accidents in 2017 and 2019 and finding Klein Lawyers to represent me was the best experience. They made it easy and comfortable right from the start. The whole team was so amazing especially Keiron and the amazingly wonderful positive and efficient case manager Michaela. She was always there for me throughout the whole five years and encouraged my recovery and my settlement very smoothly. Everything about my experience was very positive and thank you so much Klein Lawyers.
Preszler Law Firm
- Address: 1075 W Georgia St Unit 825, Vancouver, BC V6E 3C9, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.7 (252)
- Phone: +1 778-373-8202
- Opening hours:
Monday: Open 24 hoursTuesday: Open 24 hoursWednesday: Open 24 hoursThursday: Open 24 hoursFriday: Open 24 hoursSaturday: Open 24 hoursSunday: Open 24 hours
a week agoI’ve never met anyone as helpful as Tyler Dennis. He took the time to call me on his Sunday evening to talk about my case and gave me solid recommendations on how I should proceed, without anything in it for him! I could not recommend this attorney more! I highly recommend Tyler for your legal needs.3 weeks agoHad high hopes for this places after all the great reviews. Unfortunately, that wasn’t entirely my experience. The staff are very friendly, however it changes constantly so you never know if the lawyer or assistant you’re trying to contact is there anymore and no one tells you when it switches. During litigation you are often given too little information for your appointments, like detailed addresses and contact information and even the names of where you are going. It was very frustrating. Plus, some will give you unrealistic expectations on what you can expect the outcome to be. Very frustrating.a month agoSeth Wheeldon was exceptionally compassionate and generous with his time and advice. The team was always professional and willing to assist whenever asked. I would confidently recommend this firm to anyone in need of their service.a month agoI highly recommend this firm. They’re caring, kind, efficient, honest & loyal to their clients. Raj & his team were fantastic and I would definitely use their services again if needed. Keep up the phenomenal representation of your clients🤗2 months agoI am extremely thankful for the exceptional legal assistance provided by Nathaniel (Nate) Hartney and his outstanding team (shoutout to Ming!). Nate’s expertise, dedication, and compassion shine through in every interaction I’ve had with him. From the initial consultation six years ago, when I walked into his office just two days post-MVA and all banged up, to the resolution of my case, I’ve been consistently impressed. It’s hard to believe how far I’ve come, and I credit Nate and Ming for guiding me through it all with unwavering support. I trusted his judgment, and he always followed through, demonstrating a genuine and approachable demeanor. Nate and Ming make an incredible team, and I can’t help but be grateful for all they’ve done. They listened to my thoughts and concerns, providing realistic expectations throughout the process. Working with Nate and Ming was truly a pleasure.
Rice Harbut Elliott
- Address: 980 Howe St #820, Vancouver, BC V6Z 0C8, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 5 (205)
- Phone: +1 604-682-3771
- Opening hours:
Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PMTuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PMWednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PMThursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PMFriday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PMSaturday: ClosedSunday: Closed
6 months agoAs a senior estates solicitor I initially retained John Rice KC for a second opinion on a multi million dollar claim against a major life insurance company for failure to pay a death benefit. John brought a confident, insightful and appropriately aggressive perspective to a difficult and complex claim and I had no hesitation in switching to him as new counsel.
His conduct of the matter was brilliant from the beginning when pleadings were amended to reflect fresh arguments, through adept negotiations with multiple counsel leading to a very successful mediated settlement for over twice as much as the previous “final” offer from the defendants at a prior mediation held with former counsel.
i cannot recommend him and his firm highly enough!
Mark Horne KC8 months agoI was rear-ended twice and both times, Rice Harbut Elliot provided me exceptional service. I was able to focus on my recovery and could leave everything else to them. Everyone, I contacted in the firm was helpful and responded in a timely manner. They even sent me a lovely gift package when my baby was born (so thoughtful and above and beyond what I thought a law firm would do). I felt supported by John and Hector and the whole team, and they really went to bat for me. I would highly recommend using them if you need any law services.10 months agoJohn Rice and his team put the time and dedication in to getting me the best possible settlement and were always there to answer any questions I had along the way. I can’t thank John and the team enough for the hard work they put in to my case. I highly recommend the RHE legal team to anyone in need of there services.a year agoMy son was in a horrendous accident which totalled the truck he was driving. His life was instantly changed, pain everyday, appointments constantly, he was unable to work, it was just awful. Our family was struggling to deal with caring for my Mom in our house, and we found out my husband, his father has lymphoma. We did not have more time to donate to dealing with so much more. We hired John and we got the whole team!!!!!! Are you kidding me, we were cared for like family and we still definitely feel like the whole office is our family. We have told everyone we know personally how amazing things turned out for our son, he will be set to care for his injuries instead of worrying what to do. We are eternally grateful for John taking our son under his wing. They are all amazing individuals and even more amazing at what they set out to do. You will always feel like they have YOUR back. Please take the time to call them first so you truely have someone on YOUR side. Jamie11 months agoI started off with another lawyer to handle my ICBC claim. 4 years went by and nothing was happening. Eventually, I had no choice but to get a new lawyer. That’s when I made the right decision and switched to RHE law. I wish I had done it sooner. Jesse Kendall is an amazing lawyer. He was able to wrap up my claim in a year and get me a good settlement. He is also very professional and caring. He provided great guidance and was always there to answer any questions or concerns that I had. Everyone at the firm is polite and friendly and my emails were always answered promptly. I highly recommend Jesse Kendall and RHE law!
Hammerco Lawyers LLP
- Address: 2233 Columbia St Suite 400, Vancouver, BC V5Y 0M6, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.7 (199)
Slater Vecchio LLP
- Address: 777 Dunsmuir St 18th Floor, Vancouver, BC V7Y 1K4, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.8 (199)
Murphy Battista LLP – Vancouver
- Address: 650 W Georgia St #2020, Vancouver, BC V6B 4N7, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.8 (197)
Tim Louis & Company Law Firm
- Address: 2526 W 5th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6K 1T1, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.9 (164)
Explore the top legal firms in various cities, mirroring those mentioned in Belleville, North Bay and Sarnia, to gain insights into the dynamic business landscape across Canada. These leading legal service providers are instrumental in shaping the vibrant business and legal environment, positioning Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada as a hub for strategic insights and cutting-edge solutions.
The Best Injury Attorneys in Canada: References and Resources
When conducting a search for the best Injury Attorneys in Canada, there are several references and resources that can assist in delving deeper into the topic. These include:
- Legal directories: Online legal directories such as Canadian Legal Directory, CanadaLawList, and Lawyers.com provide comprehensive listings of injury attorneys in Canada. These directories often include detailed profiles, contact information, and client reviews, making them a valuable resource for gathering information about potential attorneys.
- Bar associations: Provincial or territorial bar associations in Canada often maintain directories or referral services to help individuals find qualified injury attorneys. Examples include the Law Society of Ontario and the Law Society of British Columbia. These associations can provide further resources and referrals based on specific needs and location.
- Online reviews and testimonials: Review websites such as Avvo, Google My Business, and Yelp can offer insights into the experiences and satisfaction levels of past clients with different injury attorneys. Reading reviews and testimonials can help gauge the reputation and expertise of attorneys being considered.
- Professional organizations: Professional organizations such as the Canadian Bar Association (CBA) and specialized associations like the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA) can provide resources and support for individuals looking for injury attorneys. These organizations often have directories of their members who specialize in personal injury law.
- Legal blogs and articles: Many law firms and legal professionals maintain blogs or publish articles on various subjects, including personal injury law. These resources can provide valuable insights into current issues, trends, and best practices in the field. Examples include the Canadian Lawyer magazine and the Ontario Injury Lawyers blog.
By utilizing these references and resources, individuals can gain a better understanding of the available injury attorneys in Canada and make more informed decisions when choosing legal representation.
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. For more in-depth reviews and comprehensive ratings on the Injury Attorneys, please explore the recommended articles listed below.