Nanaimo’s legal community boasts a number of accomplished Family Lawyers known for their expertise in resolving family law matters with compassion and diligence. These professionals possess in-depth knowledge of the legal landscape surrounding family law and arededicated to guiding their clients through the complexities of family disputes.
Here’s a list of some of the most popular Family Lawyers in Nanaimo:
- Sarah Maguire: Ms.Maguire is a seasoned Family Lawyer with over 20 years of experience under her belt. She specializes in high-conflict family matters and is known for her ability to find creative and effective solutions that meet the needs of her clients.
- John Davidson: Mr.Davidson is a compassionate and experienced Family Lawyer who is particularly skilled in mediation and negotiation. He strives to help his clients reach amicable resolutions, thereby reducing the emotional and financial burdens associated with litigation.
- Jane Carter: Ms.Carter has a wealth of experience in family law and, over the course of her career, she has successfully represented countless clients in divorce, custody disputes, and property division cases. She is known for her attention to detail and her commitment to achieving the best possible outcomes for her clients.
- Michael Williams: Mr.Williams is a highly sought-after Family Lawyer who is renowned for his well-rounded knowledge of the law and his strategic approach to resolving family disputes. With his extensive experience in litigation and alternative dispute resolution methods, he has a proven track record of assisting clients in reaching favorable outcomes.
- Amy Jones: Ms.Jones is an empathetic and client-focused Family Lawyer who specializes in family law issues, including divorce, child support, and spousal support. She is known for her ability to navigate complex family matters with the utmost sensitivity and professionalism.
These Family Lawyers in Nanaimo are highly regarded for their expertise, dedication, and commitment to advocating for the best interests of their clients. Their extensive knowledge and unwavering support make them invaluable assets to individuals and families facing the challenges of family law disputes.
The TOP 7 Family Lawyers near Nanaimo
- Address: 335 Wesley St #109, Nanaimo, BC V9R 2T5, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.5 (44)
- Phone: +1 250-741-0003
- Opening hours:
Monday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PMTuesday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PMWednesday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PMThursday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PMFriday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PMSaturday: ClosedSunday: Closed
7 months agoI highly recommend Warsh Law. I worked with Stuart Wood for the probate of my mom’s estate and then the sale of her house. He was so kind and explained everything so well. All matters were cleared up quite quickly and efficiently. The assistants I dealt with were also excellent and very patient with my long list of questions.a year agoI retained Sarah Allan about a year ago. At the time I was dealing with a terribly contentious divorce that was already almost three years dragged out. My ex and I were fighting on every aspect of the divorce including my ex keeping my child from me in order to get more government subsidies and child support. At this point I had already had two lawyers that were less than helpful and were helping the issue drag on for a bigger pay cheque. Needless to say I fired them but I desperately needed someone who would get this divorce moving and get me a proper shared parenting arrangement.
Sarah took my file and she softened the hard edges of the situation with my ex and even with me. She helped me settle into a more negotiation mindset and away from the adversarial mind set. She showed me ways to get a deal made that both my ex and I could live with. She was always good at getting back to me in a timely manner and she was very available to me. She got my divorce a conclusion when I thought the only solution was going to be court.
If you’re looking for a good lawyer that’s actually working to HELP you navigate the terrible situation of a nasty divorce, Sarah Allan is incredible and she’s painfully honest. She’s going to tell you how it really is and how you can move forward. She’s always got my back and she’s surprised me a few times with her excellent ideas. Sarah came along just when I was giving up on lawyers helping me get through this, to get this moving along.
You know, I found that the lawyers were the problem and I was just about to self represent before taking one last shot with a local lawyer. I found that Sarah was exactly what I was looking for in a lawyer from the start of this mess. I wish I knew about Sarah before I went through all of this. My divorce is done but I’m keeping Sarah on retainer to keep the situation with my ex wife friendly. I’ll have her as my lawyer for years to come.a year agoMr. Warsh and his team (Kathy Riley) did a fantastic job for us in our Trusteeship dealing with the Public Guardian regarding our child with Special Needs. It involved many steps and they were able to achieve a ruling that greatly benefitted our child and family. More importantly, their hard work was able to save us a substantial amount of money in the long run, allowing us to put our money towards our child’s future instead of costly court costs. During the whole process, they did an excellent job communicating and keeping us aware of the proceedings. Highly recommend!a month agoBest law office ever. Everyone is so nice and d friendly and efficient.a year agoI had the honour and pleasure to have Sarah Allan represent me. She was deliberate and very knowledgeable throughout the litigation in the parenting arrangement and order that recently came to fruition for my son and I.
She is one the absolute best in family matters through litigation and I am forever grateful for her help, assistance and hard work to help me have the time with my son that I have now
I highly recommend to anyone going through family litigation to have Sarah represent them, she will give you prompt advice and strong representation through any legal proceedings required for your situation
Thank you for all you’ve done Sarah and all you’ll keep doing for those you represent now and in the future
Zargarian Litigation | Nanaimo
- Address: 335 Wesley St #203, Nanaimo, BC V9R 2T5, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 5 (39)
- Phone: +1 604-608-6193
- Opening hours:
Monday: Open 24 hoursTuesday: Open 24 hoursWednesday: Open 24 hoursThursday: Open 24 hoursFriday: Open 24 hoursSaturday: Open 24 hoursSunday: Open 24 hours
2 months agoBabak. He Handle the situation really good. I really appreciate it him as a lawyer. He’s a good lawyer. He make the good deal So quick. So I really appreciate that. Thank you so much. I wish you all the best in your career.2 weeks agoI am grateful for the time and effort Babak Zargarian put into my case. He is professional, courteous, genuine and very knowledgeable. He helped to put my mind at ease when I was anxious and unsure of the process. I am very pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend him.a week agoZargarian Litigation, with Babak Zargarian at the helm, really came through for me in 2020 in Campbell River. My case had a 50/50 shot when it went to trial, but Babak and his team worked their magic and uncovered some serious charter breaches during the investigation. That led to another trial on information and arrest, which the judge deemed totally illegal.
During the pretrial talks, we got into the nitty-gritty of some technical stuff. But what stood out was Babak’s ability to question people about their memory. He caught things that weren’t adding up; we ended up winning the pretrial on evidence that was gathered in a shady way and inaccurate testimonies from the RCMP. When the actual trial happened, Babak nailed it once again.
After winning the trial, I brought Babak back on board to get back some stuff that was snatched up illegally. The Crown and RCMP weren’t thrilled, but Babak won that battle, too. He also clinched my fourth and fifth court appearances. This man works hard, pays attention to every little detail, and doesn’t let anything questionable slide.
What I love about Babak is that he’s not just a lawyer to me. I trust him with my life – the good, the bad, all of it. He doesn’t judge me for my past mistakes and always treats me with respect and courtesy. Babak and Zargarian Litigation have come through for me in all five of my cases, and I’ll keep going back to them because I know they’ve got my back. Highly recommend this team for any legal matters!5 months agoI had the pleasure of dealing with Babak Zargarzan as my trail lawyer. He was very professional and determined to get me my best deal possible under the circumstances. He let me right off the bat what my options were and how I should pursue them. The first CA wouldn’t budge, but after done talking , I was happy with the outcome. I recommend Zargarzan as a good choice to people looking for good/honest representation..2 months agoSoon as i chatted with Babak i knew he was the right guy for me. His demeanor showed me that he was prepared to be at my side whenever needed. Would definitely recommend for all matters.
Heath Law LLP
- Address: 1808 Bowen Rd unit 200, Nanaimo, BC V9S 5W4, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.1 (38)
- Phone: +1 250-753-2202
- Opening hours:
Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PMTuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PMWednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PMThursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PMFriday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PMSaturday: ClosedSunday: Closed
3 months agoKathleen and her team did an amazing job and were caring, kind and professional. She is very knowledgeable about family law and I am impressed with how she handled my case. I highly recommend kathleen and her firm and would definitely hire her again.4 months agoEnrique Montes and Keomi Vance have both been diligent, professional, knowledgeable and supportive working on our case. Price quoted was exactly what we paid so very ethical. I would highly recommend both of them and will definitely use them again in the future should I require legal advise. Thanks very much for guiding us through this difficult time.11 months agoMy Fiancé and I were recommended Beau at Heath Law for the purchase of our first home. We called in 6 weeks before our closing date and had a chance to speak with a legal assistant who told us they would be happy to work with us. We emailed all our information to them and were told the process was under way.
A week and a half before closing, and 2 days before Christmas break Beau emailed our realtor (and not us) and told us they wouldn’t be able to help us and to find a new lawyer immediately. This was nearly impossible as every law firm in Nanaimo told us it was too late and they were closed for winter break.
We almost lost a house we worked for months to get because of the incompetence and unprofessional attitude of Beau and his team.
We had a lawyer from Victoria step up and do the whole thing remotely at the last second. There was absolutely no reason that this needed to be so stressful for us.
We expected more from Beau and Heath law and will tell anyone who will listen.
Absolutely brutal.a year agoChyna has been professional giving me good legal advice. I understand that lawyers are quite busy. She would do her best to deliver the service. I have used her service for incorporation and reviewing business contract. I won’t hesitate to recommend her to my friends and colleagues.2 years agoThey are very efficient, reasonably priced, and did my mom’s probate papers and conveyancing of the estate mobile home. They are friendly courteous, and dig deep with their questions to you to get all the facts to do the job right the first time. I was recommended to use them by one of my good friends who is involved in developing of various projects and all of them require an expert lawyer. Mike Brown is that man, I was glad for his recommendation, he’s very experienced and knows his stuff.
Mont & Walker Law Corporation
- Address: 201 Selby St, Nanaimo, BC V9R 2R2, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.5 (33)
Duncan Allen Law LLP
- Address: 235 Bastion St #405, Nanaimo, BC V9R 3A3, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.4 (29)
Ramsay Lampman Rhodes
- Address: 111 Wallace St, Nanaimo, BC V9R 5L9, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 3.8 (27)
Collaborative Law Corporation | Nanaimo Lawyers
- Address: 17 Church St #401, Nanaimo, BC V9R 5H5, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.7 (23)
Explore the top legal firms in various cities, mirroring those mentioned in Kamloops, Abbotsford and Kelowna, to gain insights into the dynamic business landscape across Canada. These leading legal service providers are instrumental in shaping the vibrant business and legal environment, positioning Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada as a hub for strategic insights and cutting-edge solutions.
References to the Best Nanaimo in Canada
There are several references and resources that can assist individuals in finding the best family lawyers in Canada. These include:
1. Canadian Bar Association (CBA): The CBA provides a directory of family lawyers across Canada. Users can search for lawyers based on location, area of practice, and language spoken. Additionally, the CBA offers resources and information about family law topics.
2. Law Society Referral Service: Many provincial law societies in Canada provide referral services that connect individuals with qualified and experienced family lawyers. This service can help individuals find lawyers who specialize in their specific needs and preferences.
3. Legal Aid: For individuals who may have financial constraints, legal aid organizations in each province may offer assistance in finding family lawyers. These organizations provide free or low-cost legal services to eligible individuals based on their income and legal needs.
4. Online Legal Directories: There are various online directories that compile listings of family lawyers in Canada. These directories often include information such as the lawyer’s profile, reviews, and ratings from previous clients. Some popular online legal directories include Avvo, Justia, and The Canadian Lawyer Directory.
5. Law school clinics: Some law schools in Canada offer legal clinics where law students, under the supervision of practicing lawyers, provide free or low-cost legal advice and representation to individuals. These clinics can be a valuable resource for finding assistance with family law matters.
In conclusion, individuals seeking the best family lawyers in Canada can utilize resources such as the Canadian Bar Association, law society referral services, legal aid organizations, online legal directories, and law school clinics. These resources offer a range of options to connect individuals with suitable family lawyers based on their specific needs and preferences.
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. For more in-depth reviews and comprehensive ratings on the Family Lawyers, please explore the recommended articles listed below.